Thursday, 10 May 2012

The best tweet I've ever read

Okay, I like to stalk someone's timeline on Twitter. I've to admit that some of tweet what they write is true. True in a real life. If it's true, I do favorite. Well, read these!

'She likes him. He likes her. Everyone knows. Except them.'
Like 'I like you, you like her'. Yeah, you know what I mean, dude

'Tell me why you're so hard to forget, don't remind me, I'm not over it. Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth, I'm just a little too not over you.'
A little too not over you - David Archuleta

'We are just like dominoes, I fall for you, you fall for someone else.'
Like do-mi-no haha.

'I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.'
Katy Perry's Quote.

'Don’t love too much and don’t hope too much. Because that too much you can hurt so much.'
T.o.o.m.u.c.h can hurt you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment